Today, I received this email from a recruiter. SO… MUCH… FAIL…
- My name isn’t $first name$
- How did my resume end up in your database? I’ve been with the same employer for 9 years.
- Your clients is a global company? Wow? Do they outsource to China or something?
- “This division is a cloud based software application development company, building multi-tiered SaaS based web based Healthcare applications.” – using the word ‘based’ a little too much? What’s multi-tiered SaaS?
- “Lead a team of circa 8 Senior and Junior developers and QA staff.” ‘Circa’, really?
- When I clicked on your link, it looked like an old Geocities web site? Paw prints, really?
- “We are a highly professional and ethical firm”… sure…
- Your LinkedIn shows your vast experience working as a Courier for Fedex.
Hi $first name$
Your resume is in our database. Please let me know if you would be interested or if you can possibly recommend someone for one of the following full-time job opportunity in Irvine.
Our client is a global company. This division is a cloud based software application development company, building multi-tiered SaaS based web based Healthcare applications.
Open Positions: For full job descriptions visit www.techounds.com
If you are interested and feel you are a fit for one of the positions listed above, please e-mail me your updated resume.
TecHOUNDS is a full service Technology staffing firm. We are a highly professional and ethical firm that provides both permanent career and contract opportunities. We take great pride in finding the right career opportunities for IT Professionals like you. Our services are 100% employer paid.
If you are interested send your resume directly email@example.com
Karl Swierczek l Recruiter