We’re looking for good senior folks. More details @ http://www.ecivis.com/our-company/careers/.
Let me know if you have any questions! We’re open for mid-, sr, architect, or even manager position!
Sr. Web Application Developer – ColdFusion
Location: Pasadena, CA
Telecommute: Not available
eCivis, the market leader in providing web-based solutions to local
governments (software as a service) is seeking an advanced-level
developer who lives to push ColdFusion and object-oriented web
development to the edge. If you have experience in working with
frameworks and combining new technologies with solid development
practices, we want to talk to you. Join our growing team as part of
the product management and software engineering departments building
innovative web-based enterprise applications. This position directly
interacts with all departments and significantly impacts our client
base. Learn more about us at www.ecivis.com.
The Sr. Web Developer / Architect will drive the direction of the
company’s technology solutions, define and implement best practices
and build lean, powerful and extensible functionality. This position
offers significant responsibility and growth potential. You will work
closely with key stakeholders and wear many hats.
• Assist in the design and development of object-oriented web applications based upon best practices.
• Ensure proper operation and intelligent enhancements of existing web-based products and services.
• Ensure development consistency and strive for continued development innovation.
• Maintain best practices to meet department goals and assist in adapting the department to future changes in technology.
• Help assess risk related to technology and resources, and assists in minimizing that risk.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
• Passionate about Creating Great Products and Innovative Features
• Driven and Realistic: Good estimator of time and effort
• Proactive about Self-Improvement and acquiring new knowledge and skills
• Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects
• 5+ years developing complex ColdFusion applications
• Advanced knowledge of ColdBox, Mach II, Model Glue or other OO Frameworks
• Understanding of ColdFusion Best Practices and Design Patterns
• Solid communication skills: Written and Verbal
• Demonstrated documentation and code-testing skills
• Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products
• Obsessive problem-solving and debugging skills
• Product Development Experience
• Git and/or Subversion Experience
• Active in open source projects
• Understands scaling and performance
If you meet these qualifications, we invite you to submit a resume and
cover letter, including a complete salary history via e-mail:
technology <at> ecivis.com.
Please no phone calls or postal mail. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
eCivis, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. This position is for full-time employment in Pasadena, California.